When taking the lobster rolls home you want to take a few steps to recreate the right off the truck experience.
- Remove and lightly toast the two sides of the rolls;
- The best way we have found to do this is to put a small amount of butter in a hot pan or flattop grill and toast them evenly on both sides. That should only take about 30 seconds.
- Warm the meat;
- The lobster meat is already fully cooked, BUT you can still over cook it! All you want to do is warm it to eating tempature. You can do that for a maximum of 30 seconds in the ,microwave or a minute or two in some butter in a pan on low.
- Assemble and enjoy;
- You can build the rolls anyway you like, try it with the crunch of a nice cold leaf of lettuce or thin slice of cucumber.
- Finally, bring back the container clean (it’s dishwasher safe, just use the top rack) and we will fill it again for two dollars off for reusing the container!